Monday, June 25, 2012

HEIPAHEI!!!

LONG TIME, no talk.
Our computer broke down on wednesday :( that's why blog has been quiet for couple of days. But finally yesterday we got a new one. Got into fruit groups. Apple this time.

But there is more excitement in the air then that.


Today is special day for us. We have been married for 7years 
<3
I am so happy to have Brian beside me, I am not the easiest girl to deal with ;)! 
Seven happy years behind, hopefully many more ahead. Life is just getting better. Day by day :)
I love you, Brian.
xoxo





And also, off to Finland we fly tonight!
:) everything is ready to go...Brian will be home in a hour or so...and to the airport our road goes!

WE ARE SOOO SOOOO SOOOO EXCITED!
Can't wait to see you all soon <3

So, this crew is leaving. We will leave Brian-dad behind for 3.5weeks.
I am sure he will enjoy his own time ;) no choice.
AANNNDD SO DO WE!!!!!!!


No comments: